Monday, January 25, 2010

A Bitch Slap of Truth!

I have read, heard and been asked by women, that are usually very good friends and know me, where can I find a good MAN?! They say, "Just Steve, where can I find someone as caring and will listen to me like you do?" To which I have to reply, "It is very hard to find that one that does all that you want and have wanted!"

You know what ladies, I am sure that you have known guys or heard stories of guys that were very, very nice and wanted all the same things that you do....those guys were always with some psychotic hosebeast, that doesn't appreciate him, his family, or his friends. However I bet, you looking from the outside in, see all of that wasted talent on this crazy ass female that treats him like a “floor mat”, and lies like a "fat puppy" about sleeping around. You know that he could be so much more with you, but you can't seem to make him see or notice his predicament and you definitely don't want to be the "slut between them" or the "rebound". You want to be noticed for your own beauty and gifts. You are also hoping that he will notice in you what you see in him.

Ok fine, I see your point...but what you have to do is, quit being the nice and level headed person you always are...grab some Boone's Farm, Seran Wrap and KY, and get your pistol too...cause its time to go MF'in crazy. What I am trying to say is the "Good" guys always seem to be attracted to the life sucking, hosebeast of a vampire that he skeet-skeets with, when he always wants that good person to love and support him. See, those crazy bitches act like you ladies really are, then once they have their meat hooks in the "Good" ones, then they let loose with the "azies"...Crazy and Lazy. So "Just Steve" says, go be the crazy bitch first and transition into your demure and tranquil self, the "Good" guy won't know what hit him and he will be hooked for life. You all know of some guy or have dated some guy that talks about his crazy ex's, hell you might have some of your own stories. I am just sayin"....let crazy be your guide to love for once...instead of your heart and head. Like Minnie Driver says, in Grosse Pointe Blank, "Where are all the good men dead, in the heart or in the head?" Think about that for a bit, before you move on.

So here is the "Bitch Slap of Truth"! The male ego is fragile and narrow in deviation of a single goal. Men are driven by sex and indirect sexual classification and motivators in a social environment. Which means just what my Dad always told me, there are only two things that run this world, "Pussy and Petroleum". The male is not interested in sex, NEVER! (Yeah, whatever!) However, once he begins a relationship with a female (or male, I am a progressive thinker), he then slowly reveals what he likes, or what drives him to be who he is and then tries to match his qualities with the partner's qualities. It is at this moment that this very nice, caring, passionate and loving individual finds himself staring down the business end of a shallow, self-centered, blood sucking tick of a woman. This "Biatch", does not care to reciprocate any love or expression of caring towards the man that is trying to be far more for her than she ever deserves. She never gives back in the relationship, physically or emotionally, she only takes. This is what we in the business call, "A Fucked up Situation!" I know you are sitting there and saying, "Just Steve, you really think you know what you are talking about?"...hell yes I do! Not only am I the President of this club, but I am also a client.

What you ladies don't understand is that this is the 21st century, its time to be scandalous. You don't have to play games, you just have to know what you want and go get it. Let's say that there is a guy that you have been eye-ballin'. This guy is with a manipulative, clingy hooker or just a flat out terror of a street walker that will punch and bite everything in sight. Well, its time for you to roll your sleeves up and say, "No More! He's my house bitch and I won't settle for anything less, than to have him!" “So, Just Steve, I am just supposed to act like some Jacked up bitch to get the man I want?” Uh, yeah….have you been listening? Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary defines “Scandalous” as, 1) Libelous, defamatory (scandalous allegations), 2) Offensive to Propriety or Morality: Shocking (scandalous behavior). So what I am trying to spell out for those of you that think you are too good to do anything, like go a after someone else’s man, is you are going to have to risk getting a little dirty (maybe a little slutty) to have the perfect companion and relationship.
What attracts the “good” men?
• Men like a woman that can control herself and can be strong willed.
• Men like a very strong and independent woman, to want to be cared for and protected by a man, even if they don’t need it.
• Men want to be the Alpha male and establish dominance, but they love to have that very strong and supportive person pushing them to do better.
• Men love to be nurtured, however, they don’t want to be smothered and don’t like clingy.
• Men need to feel like they are in control, even if the woman controls everything (see what Dad told me above).
• Men are looking for that crazy beast in the bedroom, the bitch in the boardroom and the best friend in a swimming costume (I had to rhyme).
• Most importantly, the “Good Man”, wants a woman that knows what she wants, but wants her man to be the man…no matter how strong she is!

I know I kind of repeated the information but I had to say it in different ways because some of you don’t think in some of these terms.

One last thing, if you are going to “Go for It!”, then might I suggest meeting crazy with crazy! Which means, you know the women that are using up these good guys and draining them of all of their life, they will get buck wild to protect their catch…even though they are letting it rot and go unused…I say go grab her by the nape of the neck, put your Jimmy Choo stiletto in her ass and rescue that man…that's what he needs and deserves is you! That is the final secret. The man has to know that he is wanted without a doubt, and that he can be rescued, this is what the "Good" men want.

If you plan to use this information, then there are two things you need to know. First, if you are not confident, you always go with the flow, and you can’t stand up for what you want…then this advice is not for you. Secondly, if the man is really just someone you wanna hook up with, or he is a P.O.A. (piece of ass), or he is just someone you are trying to hurt someone else with, then this information is not for you.

This is for the hopeless romantic, the torch bearer of a passion lost…for the single mother finding her first boyfriend that devoted his life to her…this is for the single older woman that says, I don’t have time for games….this is for you.

Now, one side note, if you actually get what you are going after…then know that crazy will still try and take what you have, so its cool and even sexually stimulating to see you ladies go all out to protect your man from a “Slippery When Wet” hooker. The Good men love that and will reward you greatly for it! I know from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment