Monday, January 18, 2010

An Epiphany

Ok, so its been a while since I have stated something. I have been having cramps so its been hard to write (that was a joke).

I have decided I am going to use this Blog for stories, that are pertaining to situations that I have prior knowledge of, and for the poetry and fun stuff that has made me an endearing part of your lives.

Just like the story that has driven me to seek out my fame and fotune as a writer, of sorts. I know this person, I will not say any names, but she is apparently a teacher of children. That in and of its self is very scary, not to mention she is very crazy. However, she has become an examiner of the nightlife of my home town. If you read her post it sounds like something that you would hand in to a teacher, like a book report over the migration patterns of the dragonfly. The writing is very bland and boring...yes the punctuation is correct....but damn...it only makes you want to sleep or jump off of a low hanging tree limb, just to break something....not actually kill yourself. I mean, she is smart, I guess, but doesn't know her audience and that is why she's got to go! I am going to write about the same things and more...but it will be in the style that my shotgun audience has come to adore. I beg this woman writing the reviews....please stop, you make us want to papercut ourselves in very bad ways....and if you are getting paid for this dry and monotonus garb you call writing then, I am fixing to get paid...and have the phat pockets....cause you suck.

I will let you know further about my other articles....I will post the link, should be tomorrow or so.

To all my single ladies, if he liked it he would've put a ring on it.

If you hear these pick up lines in a bar, stop and let that man buy you a drink, however, refuse any drink that was sent to you for your own safety, it might contain Ruffies/Floories/Rapies.

Line:

"Can I buy you a drink, so I will look better?"

"Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme, cause Jean-Claude Van Damme your sexy!"

"I am not very good at pick up lines, so can I just play with your breasts?"

Remember:

Chuck Norris doesn't get the "Swine Flu", "Swine Flu" gets Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear Superman pajamas, Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment