In my home town, we have a new radio station, well at least its a new format for the old radio station. Did you ever know that you were old, whenever they devote an entire radio station's format to your generation, then call it classic rock.....woooooooooo I hate you...and I'll kill ya!
Ok, I heard from a very good subordinate of mine, that if the government made your auto insurance part of your taxes, then everyone would be covered and there would not be alot of litigious type assnine law suits for people with out insurance. However, your local governments would hate it, because they get money for writing you tickets for "no insurance", then if your license is suspended, the fee to reinstate it, then jail time and court costs, if you have been a naughty little girl! However, I think it would be a great idea, and reduce on immigration, because if you get in a car wreck, after this law would take effect, and had no insurance...then you would have to be illegal, because that means you don't pay taxes........wooooooooo I hate you...and I'll kill ya!
Ok, if a woman backs up out of a parking space, as you are slowly trying to drive past her, and she doesn't look to even see if anyone is coming...and she is backing out and gonna hit you, then she sees you and begins to mouth off something about you or the situation...how would you feel? Well, "Just Steve" says, that he felt insulted and told her to go put some f'in make up on, to which my co-pilot, who was a charming young woman replied, "Well that wasn't sexist!" So I had to stop and let her in on a little secret. If you see some unpainted heifer, and she is not pregnant or ill, she is just out running errands, then you have to assume one thing. If she doesn't care about her appearence, then she doesn't care about herself, which means she won't care about anybody....especially the people that are driving around her. You see, if you take care of yourself, then you respect yourself....if you respect yourself, then you respect others....its simple......wooooooooooo I hate you....and I'll kill ya!
OK, this type of service is what I am talking about....my hairdresser Shelly is the MF'in bomb. I can go to her and say, I am here do what you want, and she will style me up, the way she feels I should be, because she knows me.....that's service and I never have ever not been satisified or pleased with the outcome. So to Supercuts and Procuts I will just say....woooooooooo I hate you....and I'll kill ya!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment