I was just told some information that has me astonished and dumfounded (However EM, I look resplendent while looking jacked up). If you have a young, beautiful, loyal and amiable flower, that thinks you hung the moon and stars, yet her friends are wanting your balls in a jar (Ryhming). If you she focuses herself on you and you are treating her like shit...oh you might have one or two days where you are above average, but on the whole you are an ass bag, and she buys you something like a playstation 3 and you reciprocate the giving of the festive gifts with a CD and key chain that plays music.....woooooooooo I hate you, let me tell you something, a real man....well never mind, if you couldn't see how that is a manbitch-move to begin with, then you never understand what a real man would have done.
However, if you think that you can hold on to a young femme fatale like that....I got news for ya junior, there are about 25-30 real men....waiting to show her what life is all about.
"Just Steve" Say, you go girl..go on get your swerve on with someone who will appreciate and allow you to be you....and will not hold you back...its your world we just livin' in it!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment