Monday, February 1, 2010

Conversations Taken Out of Context

These are Conversations/Quotations Taken out of Context.

During a snow storm:
Man: Try to catch it with your tongue.
Woman: I can’t they keep flying to the back of my throat.

Working in the Garage:
Woman: Can you grab this and tap the hole for me…?
Man: (Has a smirk on his face) Sure!
Woman: Every time I try to use it to tap the hole, I end up banging my fingers until they hurt!

“I was asked to come to Chicago because Chicago is one of our fifty-two states.” - Racquel Welch

“I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.” — Britney Spears

“I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” — Britney Spears

“So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” — Christina Aguilera

“I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.” — Alicia Silverstone

“I’ve got taste. It’s inbred in me.” — David Hasselhoff

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost an important part of your life.” — Brooke Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment