Jon and Kate,
I never watched your show, it didn't look very entertaining and I feel that the powers that be, that are in charge of this platter of shit they pushed to an already bored public, really don't care about the fact that you have prostituted your kids out to the world.
You and your short fat ex, that thinks he's God's gift should really leave the public eye. I mean if the news about you is about your hair cut, or for Jon, which skank he takes somewhere, wearing his played out Ed Hardy wardrobe, then I feel real sorry for the intellect of this country. Did you ever think that you weren't supposed to have kids? Because you couldn't get pregnant on your own. You are bitchy, whiney and above all annoying. Jon, you really are not a sex symbol...I mean hit the gym you little bitch, it might make a difference, Probably not though...I am sick and tired of seeing you two in the news, when all you are famous for is selling your children to the world, and now they have a spilt family, they will have therapy for the rest of their lives, which everyone could see coming, and for what so you two could get famous and have shit given to you? I mean Kate your a bitch and Jon, you have little man's syndrome, probably followed by penis envy cause Kate's dick was bigger than yours. You two should be ashamed of your actions and are just shallow whores yourselves, using children to get yourself famous, when you seriously have no talent for writing, reading, acting, entertaining...you two are just plain users of 8 children that you weren't supposed to have in the first place. You two are the epitomy of all that is wrong in this country and for you two to actually be news, then I am very, very disenchanted with the current journalism establishment of this country.
I wish you two would drop off the face of the Earth, and let your children live in peace.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment