They only recognize greatness when some authority confirms it.
I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep everyone's expectations.
it has tried to contact us.
Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.
Either he's playing classical music at 78 RPM, or I'm still dreaming.
If something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth
knowing anyway.
Who wouldn't be interested in everything we do?!
Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
it's my dessert that's gross! look, a thermos full of phlegm!
My favorite ritual is eating three bowls of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs and watching TV
cartoons all Saturday morning.
A good compromise leaves everybody mad.
I hate being good (or trying to fake it).
But I like my idea better.
You know what we need, Hobbes? We need an attitude.
Idiocy is the essence of the male mind.
I thought my life would seem more interesting with a musical score and a laugh track.





No comments:
Post a Comment