I have been away for a while, deal with it. That is the curse of genius…lots of lazy time to ponder and think of the universe.
Everything from a huge Magnetar 16,000 light years away in the constellation of Ara, the Altar to Lindsey Lohan’s rehab experience (MF’in ridiculous that we are still talking about her) to Dee Snider having a town in Ohio named after him, FYI, it is called Snidersville.
I found an article about the former leader of Cuba, conceiting that the Bilderberg group is controlling the world through politics, economics, and with cultural-psychological control, i.e. Rock-n-Roll (starting in the 1950’s). Hmmmm, I think that they would have to fight the Illuminati for control, but that is another discussion. This is how the fight for world domination should look....I'm just sayin!
I have watched things happen and have been reluctant to discuss anything….but I have a “Special Daughter”, that says she checks this all the time and hates that I have went on vacation from commenting and metaphorically “poking a stick at the pooh-pooh”. So we will see L-Dogg…I have started for an audience of one…well two, but Robb you really are just man candy…so sorry dude…you are going to have to take her last name and become a hyphenate. You’ll like it its progressive, a lot of guys are doing it…sorry buddy.
First, before I discuss anything too personal, check it…I have never even liked anything about vampires, especially this new resurgence of vamp fiction that began with Anne Rice. However, I will have to say that I am a convert since my Queen (see Robb that’s how you wolf that pole like a runaway) turned me on to “True Blood”. Most people like the Sookie and Bill/Sam triangle….I have to say that the true genius in some of the characters that make the series so original, is due to Eric, Pam, and Lafayette. I dislike Tara to the point that her scenes are like fingernails on a chalkboard, or someone scraping their teeth hard on a fork. Eric is MF’in man, with Pam by his side…they are the proverbial dynamic duo (especially since Pam would be the Robin character and Robin was gay too). Then there is Lafayette…damn, he is too funny and he is a bad bitch. I watch for these three characters…Sookie is too damn whiny…Bill is cool when he says, low, slow and with a draw, “Sookie”. If you watch it you know what I am talking about….but check this pic out…trust me I am not in anyway homosexual, totally hetero dude…but Eric looks MF’in bad in the pic.
Ok, that was fun….on to more personal things.
I was honored by a request that has been sent to me…R.S.V.P. of course. I was asked by my very special children (Yes, Emilita Conchita Bonita…I am old Balls at the dinner table). It has been asked of me to become an ordained person to officiate a wedding…I never saw that coming…I had no idea and was dumbfounded, stunned, and openmouthed even. Of course I am going to do this, but that is an honor, I thought they were going to ask me to run the video camera or stand over the guestbook. I will have to say that is still taking me by surprise right now. I will of course not be the Joey Tribbiani official, during Monica’s wedding. I will be light-hearted and respectful…trust me, I received all my rules and regulations last night in the car ride home. I have to submit, at minimum, 4 rough drafts of said ceremonial scripting, in triplicate and notarized before the final copy can be approved before the Board of the Wedding committee. That being said I am truly honored and would do it with the utmost love and respect the two deserve. Oh yeah Robb, this is what I will look like on 11-11-10, sorry dude...my woman is making me.
So, L-Dogg….that is one of one….let’s see how long this will last, and thank you for making me do this, Writing and your wedding, it has truly brought me back into the world and at least has given me purpose, especially when it seems that everyone and the world has turned against me, at least I know I have one child that loves me….this is very therapeutic and amazing, I forgot how much I missed writing…until tomorrow.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment