Top 5 Burger Joint’s (as my Aunt Judy would say).
In this order:
1. 5 Guys Burger’s and Fries – Started in Washington D.C., now in 40 states and Canada
2. In-N-Out Burger – Only in California, Nevada and Arizona. (However, it sounds good, they use no microwaves or freezers, all ingredients are fresh)
3. Wendy’s - Worldwide
4. Burger King – Worldwide
5. McDonald’s – Worldwide
What's wrong with this picture?
Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis share a lesbian kiss on screen….so what, I like to see my girlfriend get jacked up and watch the strippers try to take her home with them…that is real life. The movie’s premise is about two rival ballet dancers having to compete for Winona Rider’s Prima Ballerina position in “Swan Lake”, the movie is called “Black Swan”. This is why I hate a lot of movie goers….movies are pictorial representations of the written word. Its art, but the shallow and mostly remedial thinkers (at best) only worry about one scene of the movie, two girls kissing. Why can’t the public be more open to things in this nature, but we are still drawn to Jerry Springer or picture websites of Mullets and Wal-Mart. You know Guys, in all honesty, one girl has had a brush with that kiss, and for you to think that they haven’t is very ignorant and backwoods of you. I am more interested in the plot or the movie, than a kiss. I can see two females kissing every weekend or every ladies night at the Wild Ho’s, if I wanted! I know I hear you say, “yeah but these are two Hollywood starlets?” Yeah, that you will never meet or even get close to, however I can have a live show that is just a foot away from me, as long as the drinks flow and the $1 bills get folded.
Questions:
Why do I always have that one person who annoys me, every place I work?
Fact:
You know evil people, that torment you and try to pull you down to their personal Hell are here on Earth because Heaven doesn’t want their ass!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment