Monday, August 23, 2010

This Week...

This Week is theme week…


As it happens I will try to use some info from Yahoo news to blog about, and I will add the pics or the tagline for your viewing pleasure. Ok…Ok….here we go.

Monday:

A shoe flies, a leader ducks…a trend is born?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/throwing_shoes

Apparently after throwing his shoe at President Bush, nothing has been heard of Mutad-something middle-eastern. Although, he did move to Switzerland, hmmm to escape extradition back to Iraq ( I know he served 9 months…but he still had his other shoe)…maybe, though he has started a charity while based in Switzerland. Oh joy!

Now, fast forward to the present Shoes have flown at Prime Ministers of China and Turkey, a Chief Justice of Israel’s Supreme Court, a managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (that’s one person I would love change into a chimp and throw pooh at all day), a Ukrainian politician who favored joining NATO (yeah that’s a lot better than the EU, sarcasm…sarcasm, it’s like $450 American to 1 Euro…as Americans, tell me what is it like to live in a third world country.), and a string of Indian Politicians (Convenience Store Indians not Casino Indians).

Recently as this month, shoes were hurled at the Pakistani President, can’t spell his name so don’t ask, and last but not least a high ranking official from Kashmir.

Ok, so the shoe throwing is an insult from the Arab and Muslim worlds. However, I think that if all you are going to do is throw a shoe….then you aren’t really protesting…are you? I mean ask yourself, the comedy of the shoe is funny and will make its rounds on YouTube, but other than that you are really trying to be famous or attach yourself to something that you really didn’t have the stones to start. Such as the guy from New York who through his shoe at a Transportation official in New York, he threw his shoe 3 days after the one was thrown at Bush. He even said that he was trying to attach himself to the celebrity of the event. Come on Weak-sauce, if you can’t do nothing than throw a shoe, why don’t you just go home and eat your sloppy joe’s, before you really anger someone and they stab you through temple with scissors, after you are neck punched. You little fuzzy peaches guys are just trying to get an interview…why don’t you try and run for office, oh that is too much for you….or you don’t have the stones to stand up. Ok, I understand now, you were the ones that weren’t picked for the dodge ball team or the terrorist suicide bombing team…grow up and move on with your life.



Oh yeah and this interesting tidbit just flashed across my screen….

Tiger Woods, wife officially divorced
http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-woodsdivorce


Anything about this…nah…he got clubbed…she got the money and now he struggles…hmmm…a good country song for Kenny Gay Chesney

No Bitch I want the Island!

MF'er I lost the Island and my Hooker den!!! SOB!!

I am trying a different style Elin says it suits me?

No comments:

Post a Comment