Just when you think you have a loose grip on your life and the workings of the delicate tapestry of the Universe, along comes a sucker punch to your face. This is one way of describing the intricacies of relationships that seem to come crashing back into your life. Yes, these relationships are like 5-year old children calling you names and being all together irritating. You know what kind of irritation I am talking about, like a deep splinter, an ingrown toenail or leaving your girlfriend/boyfriends house and your parents notice your shirt is inside out. I believe that the preveyors of such relationship goading, are just reminding us of how blind and irresponsible we as people are at making epically terrible decisions on who we allow in our lives to share in our goodness and our overwhelming giving to a relationship.
I for one cannot see how Karma can be such a high school bully that likes to see us relive our most useless and ill advised choices, and loves to torture and force us to writhe in pain while the other side of the relationship is only bent on forcing us to hurt. If you're hearing me then "Holla"!
In some instances, when you do finally find that perfect match for your loves, hates, hobbies and just enthralled with having the same ideas and about enjoying and loving life that you do...the "Oops" or "What was I Mf'in thinking" relationship vandals explode into your life with the married force of stupidity and clumsy ass excuses that make you want to stick your finger in your nose and try to pull out your brain.
The people that you finally have come to peace with, and have conjoined as perfect and perfect, voluntarily will bring their relationship trash and it mixes with your relationship sewage, hoping to get some protection for the constant barrage of assinine and trumped up attacks from the dipshit scum that have robbed us of love, life, and the pursuit of happiness. This is what we in the business call "Relationshit"! This of course is not good, but the two perfectly matched hero's, together can weather any storm, except for those MF'in idiots with their vengeful retardedness which involves former history, and them trying to explain how they are still right after 15 years. Get a life dumb shits!
You know what really is tragic? It's the whole idea that everyone always says, "you can only learn how to not do that again, by going through the fire. Once refined you are 10 times better and can watch out for those next situations". I say WTF! When you are being tested through the fire of former relationship goblins, these people are never around, don't care or play stupid when you come to them for some relief or advice.
So....that was the tip of the iceberg that has sunk the metaphoric Titanic of relationships. You have to admit that the 80/20 rule exists in relationship establishment. I am being conservative in my estimates, the rule goes that for the 20% of people that are perfect for each other, those 20% are finding the 80% of ass-bags that do nothing but, self loathe, self destruct and destroy any reasonable fairy tales of perfect relationships for those 20% that are sane and well-functioning in society.
Now, I love to see other people's relationships and listen and even advise. I am not a licensed professional, but I have had so many experiences with bad, horrible, and tragic relationships, that I use my experciences as a "What not to do". I believe also being removed from the situation, that I see things differently and try to shield people that are blinded or are selling themselves short due to the fact they can only see the immediate future and not anything in the future.
My wonderful life-mate, which will soon be my only wife and love I have ever had, has two friends that I love to observe. One is a Princess among serfs, and her life is a true fairy tale. The other is a true Princess that does not realize that she is worth so much more than what she accepts in relationships.
The two Princess's are both magical. One has her fairy tale of her first love, the other is expecting the first love, yet she says she has had it...but knowing what I know she has never truly had that first love. Baby Girl you are worth more than what you settle for and I wish you would stand up and accept nothing less than what you deserve.
I can only say that I am discussing these two starlets tomorrow in my next blog....these relationships need exposed and need attention. Only because I feel like they are worth the time and effort. I wish I could take them both up in my arms and tell them they are perfect and I would protect them. However, I know the first princess has a husband, whom I love as a brother and I would help him no matter what. The other princess needs me as a father and I will be there for her, my future wife will be her mother...and together we will try to stop any more harm coming her way. I only want the best for both and I would say that I would help them til the end of my life. The only reason is I feel that they deserve this, is because they are both universally special, and I am glad to know them and be there for them in any manner they request.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment