In times of old, before the Internet, Television and Radio...there was such a thing called writing. Whether it be in the form of Novels, Newspapers or variety transcripts and Almanacs, there lived such soothsayers as the writing elite or the Wizards of phoentically correct transcriptons on parchment.
This is where I currently find myself today...at the very crux of my being and at the end of a short woman's fist. I need to write, its who I was meant to be and it is who you should listen and bow down to as a master of the written world. Yes, me...I have answers, I have questions...but foremost I have the gift of the pen (so to speak, since I am typing).
This is my manly call...hear me roar, become my visual slave to intrigue, romance, humor and advice (Lacey)! I will not sit idilly by and let other hacks steer you to the gates of pergatory reading or blasphemous literature. I am he who brings emotion and life through lines of script...bow down to me.
I am here for you. Let me in...you will enjoy it, hate it and marvel at it...plus you might just be enlighted....
I am Just Steve Says...come back and worship at my font!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment