Monday, March 21, 2011

There Are Some Times...

There are some times...
I wish I could have made a different choice, but needless to say, if i did I wouldn't be at the individual realization that I can't control what I do, but I hand over the saneness of my psyche to idealistic and pompous dreams of greatness and a need to be influential in this life,

There are some times...
I think of a great a idea, it runs away in that fleeting moment when ADD takes over and I enjoy watching that shiny balloon fly away and wonder how much the parent paid for that balloon for that child to let it go....and say look, it flies!

There are some times...
I sing in the shower and see myself on stage, then i get out and realize that I am alone...and would be if I sang in public.

There are some times...
I think I can help an individual through experience, philosophy and spiritual fortitude, that it inevitably crashes and I wonder....can I get those few wasted hours of my life back?

There are some times...
I wonder, does fame and fortune hurt worse than poverty and ambiguity?

There are some times...
I wish I would have zigged instead of zagged!

There are some times...
I wonder, is my life due to a pitcher of Margaritas and a gas station condom?

There are some times...
I wish that I could be left alone, then I actually look for something to do with someone.

There are some times....
I wish I wasn't a burden, then realize that ship has sailed and its all those who keep me afloat that I find my own entertainment from.

There are some times....
I wonder...who the hell thought of Spam, and were they drunk?

There are some times...
I wish I was impervious to Marriage, only to succumb to the idea that "this one is the one", 4 divorces later, I ask "am I the one?"

There are some times...
My dizzying ability to link thoughts together to actually say something random in a group setting, is this a curse or treatable with meds.

There are some times...
When I converse and conjugate words together...is it me or one of my many voices that I believe has wisdom at the time...example...Have you really ever thought what a "Buttface" might look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment