Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Ramblings of Sweet Steve and Prickly Paige

Steve:  Paige what kind of luck do you think you have?
Paige:  Well, I'll tell you like this, if its raining Pussies I would be the only man to get hit with a dick.

What has four thumbs and loves this crazy hooker?


These two guys...Sweet Steve and Prickly Paige!

Steve:  Man, my nose is running...
Paige:  You better catch that M'fer before I stomp it!

Steve:  How can you measure a man's worth?  Is it money, power, women or knowledge?
Paige:  If that M'Fer can dance than he has it all...biatch!

Steve:  Do you realize that we as a people can only run behind the herd...?
Paige:  What the Fuck?  The only thing we are behind is Universal Health Care.

Steve:  Can there be a time when life makes sense and you can be at peace?
Paige:  No, but you can eat a JR Brown's Okie Dawg and get over yourself.

Steve:  Have you ever sacrificed anything for a woman?
Paige:  The only thing I sacrificed is a bar tab and a bachelor party.

Steve:  Have you ever stole cable?
Paige:  No, but I am gonna steal on your face, if you don't stop asking these dumb-ass questions.

Paige:  Steve, Why you always gotta be first in the line of questioning?
Steve:  Cause I am adapted, convoluted and over stimulated.

That's it for this round of moonshine, try the next round when we talk politics, conspiracy theories, and soothsaying for the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment