Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rule #34 - Is Always In Effect!

The common law purposes of rule #34, are interpreted as, thou shalt get doggie styled, if thou fall down with ass up!  Just saying.  This year is a twatting, funky year.  However, there can be no real growth without real, dismal failure, and at times I feel as though, I have failed as much as humanly possible...then I forget I am a super-human when it comes to failure.  Though, self-loathing has got me this far, I cry to the wind, I HATE YOU ALL!!! Then someone, yell's back, No One gives a rat's ass!  I know not to romantic or thought provoking but such is life, confusing and like having your taint pierced by a blind, weightlifting, Russian dyke, with palsy!  Sure she gets the job done quickly, but, the enamored billows of the puncturing of in-between meat and the sadistic smirk and stench of her body odor, make for a horrific and boner blocking good time!  Just Sayin. 

Rule #34, may you always reside at my front door and wait for someone to push me down, forced anal is always high on my list of things I want from life!

No comments:

Post a Comment