Alright its been a week or so since I had the gumption to try my hand at pod casting . Of course who knows how it will turn out, all I know is that my ADD flows better when I talk than when I type. Plus, I forget...tomorrow I will be making my final trades and purchases to acquire the basics needed to launch my vocals into the soft core world of cyberspace. I hope you will join me, I promise to be more regular...like I said ADD has its mf'in fingers in my hair so I have a rough time focusing. Anyways, my oldest and best friend is stopping by, he is driving two hours to get here, to start this mutha off right! It will be slow going at first, until I learn what to do, however, there will be no shortage of wise cracks, jokes, serious stories, poetry and squirrels...everything we need, I'll announce the shows name when we are ready to sit down and do this...I also have a few other people already lined up wanting a shot at the title....so come back, I know you won't regret it!
Just Steve - Out!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment