Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Possible Titles of Books I Find Interesting to Wrtie in 2011

The Philosophy of Mediocre Living and Extraordinary Bargin-Basement Lifestyle


Can I think, if so How can I be?

Proof I am the King of France

Tantric Sex through a Spam diet

Learning How to Build a Car Out of House Hold Items and Bailing Wire

You to Can Start a Fire….with a Lighter

Is There a God…and If So Why did He/She Create the DHS

Is There a God Part 2…He/She Has to be a Comedian….I mean look at Polka Music and Lindsey Lohan

Could God have been Wrong in Creating Men, not Mankind….Just Men?

How to Feed a Family on Bologna for a Year

If There is a “G” Spot, Then Where the Hell are Spots “A-F”

I Have a Secret…..

A Truly Selfless Act…Putting the Toliet Seat Down


No comments:

Post a Comment