Monday, March 1, 2010

It can be said....

It can be said that I have a knack for the befuddling, erroneous and one-horse observations for this generation.  Which I am glad to say that I oblige.  Thank you, gratsi...however, today it behooves me to bring about a candor or straightforwardness if you will, to something that needs to be head off at the pass....this is none other than the video game company Nintendo, paying a man in Kansas, over $40,000 for a video game that no one ever heard of and never wanted to play.  I am too sick to discuss this...if you wanna read about it...here is the link....I hate you all if you go there....

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/rare-nintendo-game-is-40-000-windfall/1391148

Also, if people are so concerned about Megan Fox's thumb and don't see the rest of her...then I have to say they are GAY or are....no they are just gay.  Look at the rest of her...and you can only focus on a thumb?!



SERIOUSLY CAN YOU SEE HER THUMB????

ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HER THUMB???
I'M WAITING???


....man, talk about never satisfied or always in your mom's basement with your plastic blowup doll.  Get a life you male poseur's!

No comments:

Post a Comment